Initial Necklace (from A-Z)
For a personalised piece that is striking and sophisticated, choose the Initial Necklace. Gorgeous in stainless steel and IP yellow gold plating, giving its wearer a stunning amber glow, these snake chain necklace also has a polished finish for extra shine. The initial pendant is embedded with shimmering cubic zirconia stones to offer a little sparkle to elevate your look. Show off your personality with this necklace or gift this to someone special to make any moment memorable.
- The Initial Necklace is a glamorous piece that provides a personalised feel for a signature look
- The approximately 6mm x 8mm initial pendant hangs on a 45cm snake chain; pendant positions nicely on the middle of the chest
- Made from stainless steel and IP yellow gold plating with a polished finish for beautiful and honeyed glow
- Cubic zirconia stones embellished onto the initial pendant, giving a celestial twinkle
- Perfect gift for someone special or yourself, it will bring out the sparkle in your eyes
As a general recommendation, Jewellery should be the last thing you put on before leaving the house and the first thing you take off at the end of the day.
Let perfume and moisturisers absorb into the skin before putting on your Jewellery, simple things like spraying on perfume over jewellery can affect finishes.
Care should be taken with our French hook (called 'hook'), ear thread and v-wires earrings range as they have no back stopper, and can push forward out of the ear when worn with certain hairstyles, scarves or jumpers.
When not in use, our Jewellery should be stored in a dark & dry place, such as it's presentation box, or a jewellery case.
The approximately 6mm x 8mm initial pendant hangs on a 45cm snake chain
Initial Necklace Frequently asked questions
Unfortunately we don't sell the pendant separately from the necklace. Its something we may look at as an option in the future.
We stands by the quality of all our products and provides a 12 months warranty against manufacturing faults on all pieces purchased from our online store. Additionally, all of our jewellery comes with consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law (https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees) and when properly cared for, should provide many years of enjoyable wear when treated with respect and care.
Some products are more durable than others, which will be evident in the material, weight and design of the piece. Care should be taken when wearing and storing your jewellery in order to provide years of enjoyment. Given the fragile nature of jewellery certain components, such as clasps and earring hooks are particularly delicate. You acknowledge that our products require special care and storage and we cannot accept returns caused from mistreatment or neglect of our products.
Generally, the following types of things aren't covered by our warranty:
- Broken Chain
- Damage due to bending or excessive wear
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a 30 days change of mind refund from date of your invoice.
Our refund policy does not include:
- Products that have been worn or used,
- Earrings – For hygiene reasons we cannot accept any returns to any style earring,
- Products that have been purchased on Sale,
- Products that have been purchased from any party other than www.pastiche.com.au
Products must be returned in their original condition & packaging.